tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you haven't failed, you haven't lived.

+5
CLARENCEPETER
SHAWNjack
WALTERalan
CJ John
JESSEjerry
9 posters

Go down

If you haven't failed, you haven't lived. Empty If you haven't failed, you haven't lived.

Post  JESSEjerry Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Hey Guys,

I watched a really good clip today to inspire people who have had failure in their life. Your not the only one, don't give up!

The clip: YouTube - Famous Failures

JESSEjerry

Back to top Go down

If you haven't failed, you haven't lived. Empty Re: If you haven't failed, you haven't lived.

Post  CJ John Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Awesome reminder! Thanks for sharing this! I love these kinds of videos.

CJ John

Back to top Go down

If you haven't failed, you haven't lived. Empty Re: If you haven't failed, you haven't lived.

Post  WALTERalan Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey, thats really a good video, i wish every one must see this video clip so that they come out of depressions when they are about to give up in some crisis.

And, i want to tell everyone that, failures are just temporary when you face it boldly with a confidence and hope for tomorrow.

WALTERalan

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAWNjack Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:52 pm

That's a very wonderful sharing Michael. I am too hesitant to take action because of fear of failure, meaning I haven't lived at all! I got goosebumps here heh

SHAWNjack

Back to top Go down

Post  CLARENCEPETER Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Wow, it sure was a great video. An inspiring one. Was happy I stumbled upon this forum.

It's good to know that for all the dreamers out there, we're not the only one who tried, failed and tried again.

I especially like the ones about Walt Disney and Abraham Lincoln.

By the way, I also shared that video on my Twitter and Facebook accounts, so I'm already asking you're permission.

Thanks

CLARENCEPETER

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissy Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:56 pm

It is so true about failure. When we see a successful person, we tend to think that they have always been successful / rich, and in most cases it is not true; they've had their share of failures as well.

There is no such thing as "overnight success." Even if someone seems to have become well-off quickly, usually they have had years of hard work before that.

Lissy

Back to top Go down

Post  PHILIPgold Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:58 pm

as the saying goes,

'failure is the key to success'

PHILIPgold

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRISchains Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:00 pm

cool!! some of the most successful persons experience failures.

CHRISchains

Back to top Go down

Post  SamuRaiX Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah I agree with that if have not failed even one time your not human..lol

SamuRaiX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum