tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good WP Adsense Theme (not the Prosense Junk...) Anyone?

+8
masterman
Marhelper
D Baker
Dorothymic
Spot the Ball
daria19
Dianna00123
phpweb
12 posters

Go down

A good WP Adsense Theme (not the Prosense Junk...) Anyone? Empty A good WP Adsense Theme (not the Prosense Junk...) Anyone?

Post  phpweb Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Can aynone recommend GOOD wordpress themes optimized for adsense, not the usual "prosense" etc. junk themes?

phpweb

Back to top Go down

A good WP Adsense Theme (not the Prosense Junk...) Anyone? Empty Re: A good WP Adsense Theme (not the Prosense Junk...) Anyone?

Post  Dianna00123 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Something from clickbump should suffice.

Dianna00123

Back to top Go down

A good WP Adsense Theme (not the Prosense Junk...) Anyone? Empty Re: A good WP Adsense Theme (not the Prosense Junk...) Anyone?

Post  daria19 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:48 pm

After playing around with a lot of themes recently, Ive settled on the heatmap theme Adsense and Ads Ready WordPress Theme - HeatMap Theme

Ive not used most of the features yet but I like the overall feel of the theme.

daria19

Back to top Go down

Post  Spot the Ball Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Flexibility 2 theme - easy to customize, great for adsense and affiliate ads ,and it's free. Get it here - Flexibility Theme for WordPress.

Spot the Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorothymic Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Also looking for an adsense optimized wordpress theme. thanks for the info.

Dorothymic

Back to top Go down

Post  D Baker Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:53 pm

The best Adsense optimized theme I know of (and I looked for one for a long time) is called

HeatMap Theme

WordPress Adsense Ready Theme - HeatMap Theme

You can use the free version or get the premium one... I think it is the best Adsense theme available.

D Baker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marhelper Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 pm

I don't think there is a magical theme. I have had just as much success with the Wordpress 3.0 default theme than any of the 'optimised' themes. I have used the MFA themes and had failures, too.

I think you are better of using a theme that looks good and is easy to use. A lot of the MFA themes are just painful. Avoid the magazine style themes that are too busy - even for normal use.

Any 2 column layout should give you decent success, but yeah...the default WP3 theme is a good one! (the way you can customise the navigation is very handy! Quick to get a site up and running, too. )

Marhelper

Back to top Go down

Post  masterman Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 pm

The new WP 3.0 Twenty Ten theme is quite good although you may need to know a little HTML/CSS/PHP tweaking to get it where you want.

My recently updated dateless mini-site theme (link in sig) uses WP 3.0 features that allow you to have custom logo, background graphic and colors and uses the standard WP widget interface to allow you to place ads in the best spots for Adsense, eBay EPN and Amazon.

masterman

Back to top Go down

Post  Eden kick Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Check out the themes from courtneytuttle (dot) com

They are all optimized and free. Guy runs the Keywordacademy and is a wizz in this busines

Eden kick

Back to top Go down

Post  Enfusia Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm using the adsense crusher theme sold on the WF and it seems to be doing well for me.
OP

Enfusia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileenalaan Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:12 pm

I would suggest using Artisteer, and create your own premium theme. It is really easy to use and the themes are clean and professional doesn't look like cookie cutters that are MFA. I had fun making a few themes myself for my own Adsense sites.

Thesis theme is another clean and customizable theme, I find it expensive though.

Another nice theme I enjoy is the Flexibility 3 theme (just recently launched) and it is free

Eileenalaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Elainaback Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:15 pm

I personally don't think there's any Adsense Optimized wordpress theme.
It's all about you and how you place your ad units.
My suggestion is to go with the theme you like most and tweak it's codes to place ads.

Elainaback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down