tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHP-DB - It is possible to create a table fields for uploading a resume in single form?

+3
Destini
Abigale
simbo
7 posters

Go down

PHP-DB - It is possible to create a table fields for uploading a resume in single form? Empty PHP-DB - It is possible to create a table fields for uploading a resume in single form?

Post  simbo Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to create a table fields for uploading a resume in registration form?The registration form consisits of firstname,email,location and finally resume.

thanks,
simbo.

simbo

Back to top Go down

PHP-DB - It is possible to create a table fields for uploading a resume in single form? Empty Re: PHP-DB - It is possible to create a table fields for uploading a resume in single form?

Post  Abigale Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:15 pm

You'll have to be a lot more descriptive than that. Also make sure that you're comfortable with PHP and HTML before starting this.

Abigale

Back to top Go down

PHP-DB - It is possible to create a table fields for uploading a resume in single form? Empty Re: PHP-DB - It is possible to create a table fields for uploading a resume in single form?

Post  Destini Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Not that much of expert.Let me know i will try.

Destini

Back to top Go down

Post  Destiny145 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Are you referring to having fields that were submitted by the form get submitted to a MySQL table? Or something similar to where a user can upload a Word document, or similar, and have your script fetch required info from the uploaded document?

EDIT: Or are you asking simply how to create the form, and make the input fields for these items?

Destiny145

Back to top Go down

Post  Devyn Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Hello,

Just i am asking how to upload a resume in database and what is the field(type ) we have to create for uploading the resume.

Devyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamonddeveloper Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Blob works. Check out the link I posted the first google search result has a tutorial with all the info.

Diamonddeveloper

Back to top Go down

Post  Diana123 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Directly from the database? You wouldn't be able to see it directly. It'll be a bunch of jibberish. You'd have to write some php to read it from the database and output it without appropriate headers to your browser. Again the first link has all this information in it ....

Diana123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum