tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Need Money To Make Money - True Or False?

+6
eniyan
phphantom
Daniel says
Guybrush
My220x
Michael 10
10 posters

Go down

You Need Money To Make Money - True Or False? Empty You Need Money To Make Money - True Or False?

Post  Michael 10 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:25 pm

I think by having money, it makes it 1000x easier. For example, building capital can take time and if you just had the money then you would save time and it would make it easier. I also think I have done well because from day 1 I started with some money from saving up or past ventures. If I had to start again with no money at all then I would find it very harder and would have a lengthy process in front of me.

Discuss..

Michael 10

Back to top Go down

You Need Money To Make Money - True Or False? Empty Re: You Need Money To Make Money - True Or False?

Post  My220x Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Yep it's true that it's easier to make money by having money to invest in the first place. It's hard when you have no real skill to offer as well and end up doing things like shelf stacking and odd jobs to make the money however if you can code or design then you can offer that service and make good money to get started. Then again to get a basic blog off the ground you need a domain which is like $10, hosting with you can get for like $3 and a logo for like $20 - 30 which is only $43.

My220x

Back to top Go down

You Need Money To Make Money - True Or False? Empty Re: You Need Money To Make Money - True Or False?

Post  Guybrush Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 pm

I think, you don't Need Money To Make Money, but as michael said, it makes life a whole lot easier. You can outsource parts to get them done faster. Plus with money, you could put it into SEO. I wish I had some money.

Guybrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel says Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:30 pm

You definately don't need money to make money, just be sure that you have a set of skills that are in demand.

On the contrary though, as you know Michael, I recently had to swallow my pride and find myself a little part time Job in order to raise capital for one of my future business ventures.

I have calculated though that I only need to work a further 72 hours and I will have obtained the required savings. So that's little under 4 weeks, not too bad I suppose. Sometimes you've just gotta get your head down, swallow your pride and get on with it.

Daniel says

Back to top Go down

Post  phphantom Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Well if you have money it is a better start to make money but i did not have bean when i started but slowly i start to make some cash and i could make so much more if i had more time as time is money and money is time.

phphantom

Back to top Go down

Post  eniyan Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Making money with money is easier. But making money without having any money is also possible. I can put on a various examples of chances people earn money without any investment.

A car washing kid - earns around $30- $50 at least a day, without investment.
A tribal man who catches birds for sale.

finally online jobs.. that require no investments..

eniyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubble1 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:35 pm

I think it's always easier to make money when you have money in the first place.

In some ways you maybe have a lot less to loose if you have the capital to fund your business. The only alternatives are bank loans and house remortgages.

I always think about winning the lottery and how much easier it would be to invest and start up a multitude of businesses with that amount of cash.

Bubble1

Back to top Go down

Post  Carroll international Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Well its true that making money with money is easier, but in online money making system it was some time easier and possible to make money without investing.

Carroll international

Back to top Go down

Post  sameerjoad Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 pm

It is true. why?
No money at startup,i.e no initial investment = slow start, slow progress, bad quality of output result and you have to depend on free or general public resources which are non-reliable and always limited.

However, even if you have no money, you can make money by working smart and managing your time properly.

I follow the concept of 'invest to earn'. When i started out i had no money to start with, so i made money by doing freelancing, blogging and affiliate marketing. Now i have a regular stream of money, not much but enough to avail premium services such as my hosting accounts, domain names, premium themes, auto responders and lots of other services which will enhance your own blog/sites or business to give you the advantage over all the others in your competitive field.

Make money - Invest it - make more money. repeat and your done

sameerjoad

Back to top Go down

Post  mikiiii Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I am always not comfortable of investing my money to make money. I have always this in mind that what if I won't succeed? My money would be disappear just like that. Sad Probably it's the reason why I never succeed at all - being not a risk-taker.

mikiiii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down