tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to check nofollow or dofollow backlink?

+16
Senneville
Frappier
Deslauriers
Matt Baker
Fredrik james
Clément flip
Aubé ruby
Archambault
jastindpfoc
Saucier
Jashandeepmax
forest l
lancejeffersons
daniel69
milkbase
Bilodeau boy
20 posters

Go down

How to check nofollow or dofollow backlink? Empty How to check nofollow or dofollow backlink?

Post  Bilodeau boy Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:02 am

I want to know how does we can check whether the backlink is nofollow or dofollow? I use various off page techniques like blog comment, forum posting, bookmark submission but i dont know how to check whether they are dofollow or nofollow. Pls help me out.

Bilodeau boy

Back to top Go down

How to check nofollow or dofollow backlink? Empty Re: How to check nofollow or dofollow backlink?

Post  milkbase Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 am

You can use search status add-on for firefox and for chrome you can use SEO for Chrome extension to check do follow and no follow links.

milkbase

Back to top Go down

How to check nofollow or dofollow backlink? Empty Re: How to check nofollow or dofollow backlink?

Post  daniel69 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 am

if you are using Fire Fox, just Google for NoDoFollow add-on. Download it and then right click on any page and click "Nodofollow" all the follow link would get highlighted in Purple while nodofollow in Pink color. Its quite easy and handy.

daniel69

Back to top Go down

Post  lancejeffersons Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:07 am

In checking for do follow or no follow backlinks, I used Search Status..It is an add-on on Firefox..It will highlight the no follow links..

lancejeffersons

Back to top Go down

Post  forest l Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:09 am

For that you can install no-follow and do-follow checking tool in your Mozilla browser. The tool has option which will highlight all no-follow links in pink.

forest l

Back to top Go down

Post  Jashandeepmax Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 am

There are many tools available which can recognize whether a site is dofollow or nofollow.I always use search status on Mozilla Firefox .

Jashandeepmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucier Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 am

Are you wanting to check in bulk? Ie - paste in a list of urls and click a button?

Saucier

Back to top Go down

Post  jastindpfoc Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:14 am

if you find rel="nofollow" in anchor tag then it is nofollow link.

jastindpfoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Archambault Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am

There's a plugin on Mozilla Firefox called NoDoFollow. It's an add-on and free to install. If you enable it by right-clicking on the browser and choose NoDoFollow, it will easily detect those links who are dofollow and nofollow. Links that are highlighted in blue are dofollow, while red is nofollow.

Archambault

Back to top Go down

Post  Aubé ruby Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 am

you can check by viewing in source code or also by adding add ons you can easily check..just simply search in google you can get that..

Aubé ruby

Back to top Go down

Post  Clément flip Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:20 am

No do follow firefox addons is the best tool to check no follow and do follow backlinks

Clément flip

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredrik james Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 am

No Do follow is the best for me..

Fredrik james

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Baker Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:25 am

I'm using NoDofollow plugin.. but hey bro.. if you are building links, don't focus on do follow blogs, forums, etc.. try to be look natural in the eyes of SERPs.. you can also create links on nofollow. Remember that a link is a link. Hope that helps

Matt Baker

Back to top Go down

Post  Deslauriers Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 am

if you have lists of Urls that you need to check then shoot me a pm and I'll let you test my desktop app to check them. You just paste in the list of urls to check and then paste in a list of urls / links to search for. It will then process all of them and display the results in the relevant result boxes.. Ie - not present, dofollow, nofollow etc. It also extracts other data such as anchor text and number of outbound links. If you use SENuke X or similar then it is perfect for that as you can search for multiple links rather than just one.

Send me a pm and I'll hook you up.

Deslauriers

Back to top Go down

Post  Frappier Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:29 am

you can install firefox add-ons "dofollow" that provide a facility for easy check your dofollow and nofollow link

Frappier

Back to top Go down

Post  Senneville Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 am

I don't know if anybody above me mentioned it already or not, but I use a plugin for Firefox calle "NoDoFollow". Just Google it and download it, if you are using Firefox it's a great way to find out whether a link is DF or NF.

Once you've downloaded and installed it, you simply right click on the page you are viewing and click on "NoDoFollow" in the menu and the magic happens - any NF links on the page get highlighted in red and all DF links get blued.

Senneville

Back to top Go down

Post  Leduc Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 am

I use Search Status and SeoQuake, both a firefox addon.

Leduc

Back to top Go down

Post  Jomphe Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

This entire thread is 27 posts that all recommend the same plugin. Does anyone even read previous posts anymore?

Jomphe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauzier Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:35 am

What tools do you suggest for checking backlinks from a txt file? Essentially I need to check a large number of back links for a link to my site and doing it manually sucks! Andy mentioned he had a program that he was writing that he was willing to share with another poster, outside of that what do you guys use? Andy, send me a message so I can try it as well please.

Lauzier

Back to top Go down

Post  Camus Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 am

There is a free tool that will help you do this very, very easily. It is called SEO for Firefox. Go here to download it now: SEO for Firefox Extension: Free SEO Toolbar Firefox Browser Plugin (Note: be sure to have Mozilla Firefox installed first)

Then, once it is installed on your Firefox browser, right click on the SEO icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen, and select "Highlight NoFollow Links". Now, when you want to leave your anchor text backlink on a web page, you will be able to check if the backlink that you leave will be DoFollow or NoFollow (highlighted in Red). If the links on that page are NoFollow, move on and find another source that allows DoFollow links.

Camus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum