tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 secrets of success

+2
Coach Anna
DAVIDmove
6 posters

Go down

4 secrets of success Empty 4 secrets of success

Post  DAVIDmove Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Being successful is something that is not taught in school and rarely by our parents or peers.

Usually we are told to follow what other people do and a lot of the time we are compared to other people and made to feel less than adequate for not measuring up.

Many people’s idea of success then becomes obscured and buried within them.

It becomes something we feel other people expect us to do and we rarely take the time to look inwards and discover what it truly is that makes our heart sing.

What you truly enjoy spending your time doing is without doubt the only true measure of success in my opinion.

Here are some tips that will help you go about finding it.

Follow the energy
Success is a form of energy and in order to find it you will need to follow the energy in your own body and mind.
This energy comes in the form of excitement.
So notice throughout your day or week what you are excited about?
What do you have energy for?
When you find that which you have excitement and energy for you will find yourself becoming successful automatically.
The more time you spend at whatever activity you are excited about, the more successful you will become.

Separate the “shoulds” from the “wants” in life
If you listen to the dialogue going on inside your mind you will notice that some of the talk is all about things you “should” do. Whenever you hear “should” in your internal dialogue you can be sure that this is the language coming from the outside. It is not coming from your soul and what truly makes you happy.

Write down what you value
All of us have a different set of values in life. When we live according to these values we feel a lot better and more success seems to flow towards us.
The trouble is that most people do not know what they value in life.
Many of us simply cruise along with no real notion of what is important.
When you write down the values of what is important to you in life, you will automatically pave the way to success.

Forget the outcome
When you make your success in life dependant on whether you achieve some goal or not, you are setting yourself up for failure.
Remember that success is in the moment. It does to depend on some outside achievement.
The funny thing about this is that you automatically achieve more when you are less attached to the outcome of what you are doing.

I help people achieve success in life by helping them persuade people to buy their goods and services. For tips on how you can do this

DAVIDmove

Back to top Go down

4 secrets of success Empty Re: 4 secrets of success

Post  Coach Anna Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Good post. Thanks for sharing

Coach Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  DAVIDmove Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Your advice is true, but it is really hard to be indifferent to the results and believe in a big victory if you don’t have the necessary conditions to attain success. This is a battle that depends on work, self-confidence, persistence, and patience.

I believe that self-confidence is basic.

DAVIDmove

Back to top Go down

Post  clever7 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:57 pm

hi there

I get where your coming from here.

I'm not saying results don't matter though exactly.

I'm just just saying that you need to be "ok" in your mind with whatever happens.

when you are at peace with the outcome like this...things just work out better

clever7

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMostCreative Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Dang i have missed alot lol

TheMostCreative

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean T Alexandre Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:01 am

The #1 secret should be that there are no secrets.

Sean T Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mousumi Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 am

Wonderful post!
Success, in general, is defined in terms of money and possessions; whereas true success is "Liking yourself and liking what you do." We all think of money most of the time because we are born in a world where we need to carry "money" to do the things. Some hundred years ago, Success wasn't perceived the way we do now.

Mousumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down