tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Make Money Online?

+17
DontCallMeDudeGuy
EndtimeSEO
Site Admin
Eleanor1
Magner site
Johnson1
Stephanie123
Difiore
Angele
dontsays
mike221
Vivian marketer
Conway
Jonessmith88
Debbie web
Bonnie expert
james seo
21 posters

Go down

How To Make Money Online? Empty How To Make Money Online?

Post  james seo Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello friends!!
Making money online is a dream for many people. Because having a home based online business means full freedom. You can run online business from anywhere in the world. You just need a laptop and an internet connection to work which is available anywhere in the world.If you have more any suggestion!Plz write here.

james seo

Back to top Go down

How To Make Money Online? Empty Re: How To Make Money Online?

Post  Bonnie expert Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:30 pm

I will teach you how to create a website and make money from it. I'll also show you all the foreign companies that will pay you big money to work for them online.

Bonnie expert

Back to top Go down

Post  Debbie web Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm

I suggest you think about creating your own product rather than jumping into one of the thousands of business opportunities. Think how you can provide value for your potential customer and try to come up with a product or service that is unique that you can sell.

Debbie web

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonessmith88 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 pm

If you are just starting out, I think the best way to make money online is affiliate marketing. A combination of affiliate marketing and adsense can kick start your business. Also it is can be a good marketing tool to see what products sale best.

Jonessmith88

Back to top Go down

Post  Conway Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:35 pm

You can earn money online by following ways:

- Selling online has been one of the most popular activities of individuals who make money on the Internet. There are many e-commerce websites such as eBay, Craigslist etc where you can create an account and promote your product for sale. Using the Internet in marketing and selling products are some of the best ways to gain profit and reputation from customers.

- Another best way of making money online is writing. If you are an online writer or blogger, you may be looking for the best freelance writing jobs as well. You can also write for top writing sites such as HubPages, Squidoo, Triond etc and make money.

- Else you can sell your own business online by advertising on social networking sites and search engines.

Conway

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian marketer Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Earn money online is very easy only need register on GPT sites and complete the survey and offers on these site to getting money in less time.

Vivian marketer

Back to top Go down

Post  mike221 Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm

I would suggest you start with Blogging. It is simple and you don't have to invest anything. Create a blog whatever theme you would like to create, set adsense gadgets in it and start promotion.

mike221

Back to top Go down

Post  dontsays Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey admin, I am interested in learning to make money online. Any advice or direction would be great. PM me.

dontsays

Back to top Go down

Post  Angele Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

I already have a couple of websites but haven't added anything but an amazon widget to one. It is getting decent traffic but not making any money. Any tips?

Angele

Back to top Go down

Post  Difiore Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Making money through the online is most popular and most profitable business these days, because there are lots of ways to earn money like blogging, data entry, trading and freelance writing.

Difiore

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie123 Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:06 pm

have you every tried oDesk or Elance etc.
one of the top project management solution and job portal in the world . you can earn a lot with these site.

Stephanie123

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnson1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 pm

I suggest finding an good affiliate or network marketing program. Find one that has a product that is in demand, is competivitely priced and has a great compensation plan. A lot of lotions, potions and pills requires signing up for autoship and are highly overpriced. I would stay away from those.

Johnson1

Back to top Go down

Post  Magner site Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Find an Internet program that you like, and ignore everything else that comes along, no matter how good it sounds!"

No single piece of advice could be more important to anyone wanting to make money on the Web!

You see, success in anything requires dedication and focus. You must be consistent and persistent in your efforts. No matter what company or program you are involved with there's a lot to learn and you only aquire that knowledge through study and experience.

That means working with your program every day, becoming expert in the use of the tools provided, and experiencing the successes and failures of your efforts. Only experience can tell you what works and what doesn't, and give you the "sixth sense" of professionalism.

The fact is that you can't reasonably expect to make $5,000 a month in any business, without devoting a lot of time and effort to it...online or off. Anything new requires your total involvement for the first few weeks, months, or even years!

I think Matt is a very successful businessman. So ask Matt how long it took from his start until he got his first success?

The Web is particularly difficult! It is very difficult to maintain your focus when you are constantly bombarded with what seem like excellent money-making opportunities (and many of them are)!

But joining a lot of unrelated programs is a sure path to failure! You just can't maintain a successful marriage if you are constantly hopping from bed to bed!

Not when you think of how many scams there are out there! Most of the so-called opportunities you will come across on the net, lead absolutely nowhere. When you go to their web-sites, you will find them filled with so much hype that it's difficult to find out exactly what their product is.

Promises of free admission, no selling, "we do the recruiting for you",etc, are just so much hot air! You don't get anything for nothing.

Nothing worthwhile is free or easy!

Magner site

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

You are right on with this advice! One of my biggest mistakes was trying to do too many things at once.
Also once you are successful with one site or business you build momentum. It is so easy
to get distracted and spread yourself too thin. I have to watch this everyday. Great advice!
And yes you are right. Everything takes longer than we want it to. There are so many
pitches of "make money now" floating around that I think it affects people's thinking.
You should be trying to build something more long term.

Eleanor1

Back to top Go down

Post  Site Admin Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Example of a home product.... dog treats. Thats what my friend started doing. Its not full time yet but she has a website up that her bf made her. Her passion is helping nurse dogs back to health, his is making websites. Check out WAGSnacks.com and Visuex.com

Thats a couple of success stories right there.

Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EndtimeSEO Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Those are good sites. I like that he finances websites. I am thinking of starting a flyer distribution service. I dont have alot of money to get started tho so I'm probably gonna make my own site or maybe order a fiverr gig for it lol.

Love it when I hear about regular people starting home businesses that succeed.

EndtimeSEO

Back to top Go down

Post  DontCallMeDudeGuy Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Great post BMW. I think I'll choose a niche and just get to work. You are spot on about there being a million ways to wealth but all at the same time lead to nowhere.

DontCallMeDudeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  sitedeveloper Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Freelance websites are the best way to start making money online. People can start their career through such sites.

sitedeveloper

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertha Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:11 pm

After much trial and error I can say that it is best to have your own product to sell online. One that you have created and then you can monetize your sales with affiliate products. One thing about making money online is that it requires trial and error, research and patience. And you must allow yourself a learning curve if you are a 'newbie'. Making money online doesn't happen overnight for most!

Bertha

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassie147 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 pm

I have heard about GPT sites but would like to hear from a person who has made money from them and if they can suggest some of the best GPT sites.

Thanks.

Cassie147

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinze Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

There are numerous methods and ways to make online money and namely the most common methods that i prefer are forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and link building techniques.

Heinze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down