tradebitCenter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link Building Strategies

5 posters

Go down

Link Building Strategies Empty Link Building Strategies

Post  Beaulieu Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Email a webmaster, asking for a link to your site. Personalizing your emails is critical here (think about how many emails you get every day) so make sure you're actually emailing webmasters who have sites that are relevant to yours, and, even more importantly, make sure that your site is actually link-worthy. We're all busy people and no one wants to waste time so if it's not a good place for a link to you, don't waste anyone's time.
Use the phone. Picking up the phone to do the same thing as listed above is also acceptable for those of us who aren't averse to having to speak to another human being for work matters.Find great sources for links by simply searching the web for your desired target keywords. Whereas even a year ago I would have said that sites appearing high in the SERPs would be good sites to contact, due to the truly amazing amount of spam and hacked sites that appear high up for certain search terms, I'd say you need to visit the sites with a very careful eye. Whereas we used to think that getting a link from any source was a good idea, after Google started notifications.

Beaulieu

Back to top Go down

Link Building Strategies Empty Re: Link Building Strategies

Post  Jordan898 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 pm

hi,
you draw my attention to a unique thing , i was using different methods to generate links for my service website.like
social media book marking
forum posting
guest blogging
article posting
etc

Jordan898

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindseylee Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

You should use only ethical ways or methods to do link-building because if you will use black hat techniques you have to pay for it and your website will not get reliable position in SERP. I don't think link-exchange is a good way for link-building because it is an old method and google didn't appreciate it.

Lindseylee

Back to top Go down

Post  seo link build Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 pm

I agree with the above quote completely. Before you try to do link building, ensure that your site is worthy enough. Do not bother other webmasters unless you can offer something something useful.

seo link build

Back to top Go down

Post  google1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

For link building strategies,most of people consider much things like PR of websites,relevance websites or not,article submission on quality article directories,niche sites submission and more.These steps are for making strong link building strategies.

google1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum